Introduction: M Stock Review
Dive into our M Stock Review and explore the revolutionary offerings of Mstock. Mstock is a new-age stock broker with cutting-edge technologies by Mirae Asset, who is having more than 25+ years of experience globally in the financial market. They reached a customer base of 3 lakhs very rapidly within a year only.
They provide free brokerage across all segments, which is the first in the industry. Their plans are customer-centric and in the long run very beneficial for customers in financial terms.
Mirae Asset is a South Korean company, whose headquarters is in Seoul. It has a global presence in major developed and developing countries. They have 25+ years of experience in the financial sector. In India, they are present for more than 15+ years. They mainly deal in the best mutual fund app in India and provide high-end mutual fund schemes and top-notch customer service.
Last year they launched Mstock for investment in Equity, Currency, IPOs, and Mutual Funds. Their growth is phenomenal with features like lifetime free brokerage charge and lifetime free AMC.
They also provide a margin for investment at the lowest rates up to 6.99%. This is the lowest in the current market scenario. The margin funding is very helpful for a person with lower capital for investment. If they have good knowledge abouts the markets, with margin funding they can earn in multiple folds. Let’s talk about the Key features of M stock review:
Key features of M stock Review:
- Zero brokerage charge across all the segments, by paying just a one-time charge of Rs 999/-. or pay Rs 20 per executed order. If you are trading or investing, just by paying a one-time fee you are free from the brokerage charge, which eventually saves a lot. It increases your net profits as overheads are less. As we say money saved is money earned. The proportion of savings will increase with the increase in your trade volumes, which is generally the opposite of other brokers, where you have to pay higher charges with high trade volumes.
- Lifetime free AMC charges by paying just one one-time charge of Rs 999/- or pay Rs120/- per quarter. If you are opting for the lifetime plans, it also saves a lot on a yearly basis as AMC is also a recurring charge with other brokers. It varies from around Rs 300 to Rs 1000 a year with other brokers.
- Lowest interest charge of 6.99% for margin trading funding. (only for equity) Also, no limit on the holding period. For other brokers, it ranges between 18% to 32% a year. Also, with some of the brokers, there is a time limitation also for the holding period.
- Lowest DP charge of Rs 12 per scrip across competitors. For other brokers, it ranges from Rs 18 to Rs 28.
- Zero brokerage charge for Corporate actions. Many brokers charge around Rs 20 per place for corporate actions as well.
- All instruments like Equity, Currency, IPO, and Mutual funds are in a single platform.
- Cutting-edge technology with ease of interpretation features like Pivot point, live portfolio with smart actions etc.
- Unique features like voice search for stocks and contracts. In general voice search is not provided by other brokers.
- Voice assistance on every step for help.
- Rs 555 for every successful referral.
- You can see the whole portfolio on a single screen.
- Demo video with app download, which will guide you with the features of the platform.
Pros of Mstock:
- A good platform for investment purposes.
- Account opening is very smooth and less time-consuming.
- Top gainers and losers are listed on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis.
- List of 52-week low and high stocks.
- Global Indices list of most prominent world markets.
- Free brokerage and AMC for a lifetime by paying a one-time fee of Rs 2500 (Including GST).
Cons of Mstock:
- No physical presence.
- No tips or advisory service.
- No option greeks and not much feature for F&O traders.
- Commodity trading is not available.
- After account opening support is not very smooth and prompt.
- Only Trading view charts are available.
The trading platform is in the name of Mstock only. The app is feature-rich and good from an investor’s point of view. For a trader as of their or not many features are provided. From a trader’s point of view, a major missing is basket order. It is only one year for the platform, so maybe we can see some feature updates in the coming times. The app sometimes lags and does not work properly. The M Stock Review provides an insightful analysis of the cutting-edge stock broker.
It has 5M+ downloads on the Play Store and is rated 3+. The last update was on August 3, 2023.
Comparison Among Mstock, Zerodha, Groww, Upstox
Note:- The AMC charge and brokerage charge for Mstock is free for a lifetime with a one-time fee of Rs 999+18%GST for each.
Conclusion – M Stock Review
In conclusion, the M Stock Review sheds light on a modern stock brokerage that combines innovation, experience, and rapid growth. Backed by Mirae Asset’s extensive financial expertise, M Stock’s cutting-edge technologies and customer-centric approach have propelled it to amass an impressive customer base of 3 lakhs within just a year. With unique features, insightful analysis, and a commitment to empowering investors, M Stock stands as a beacon of the evolving landscape of stock trading. As you embark on your investment journey, consider M Stock as your partner in making informed and strategic choices, poised for success in the dynamic world of finance.
FAQs About M Stock Review-
1. Ques:- What is the brokerage charge for equity delivery in Mstock?
Ans:- The brokerage charge for delivery is 0(zero) in Mstock.
2. Ques:- What are equity intraday brokerage charges in Mstock?
Ans:- The brokerage charge for equity intraday is 0 in Mstock if you have taken Rs 999 for the lifetime plan, otherwise Rs 20 per executed order will be charged.
3. Ques:-What is the brokerage charge for Futures(Equity,Commodity, and Currency) In Mstock?
Ans:- The brokerage charge for Futures (Equity, Commodity, and Currency) is 0 if you have taken Rs 999 for the lifetime plan, otherwise Rs 20 per executed order will be charged.
4. Ques:- What is the brokerage charge for Options(Equity,Commodity, and Currency) in Mstock?
Ans:- The brokerage charge for options is 0 if you have taken Rs 999 for a lifetime plan, otherwise Rs 20 per executed order will be charged.
5. Ques:- What is the Margin provided for equity delivery in Mstock?
Ans:- The margin provided for equity delivery is 1X in Mstock.
6. Ques:- What is the margin provided for equity intraday in Mstock?
Ans:- The margin provided for equity intraday is 5X in Mstock
7. Ques:- What is the margin provided for Futures and Options(Equity,Commodity, and Currency) In Mstock?
Ans:- The margin provided for Futures and Options (Equity, Commodity, and Currency) is 1X in Mstock
8. Ques:- What is the trading platform of Mstock?
Ans:- The Mstock is the trading platform of Mstock
7. Ques:- Does Mstock provide Desktop applications?
Ans:- No, Mstock doesn’t offer any desktop applications.
10. Ques:- Where can we get the brokerage charges applicable for Mstock?
Ans:- You can search for “ Brokerage Calculator by Mstock”.
11. Ques:- Where can we check for the margins provided by Mstock?
Ans:- You can search for “ Margin Calculator by Mstock”.
12. Ques:- What are the AMC charges of Mstock?
Ans:- The AMC charge is free with a Rs 999 lifetime plan, otherwise you have to pay Rs 120 per quarter.
13. Ques:- Which exchanges can I trade in Mstock?
Ans:- You can trade in NSE, or BSE.
14. Ques:- Can I trade in NCDEX at Mstock?
Ans:- No, Mstock doesn’t offer NCDEX.
15. Ques:- What is the client base of Mstock?
Ans:- Mstock has a client base of 3lacs.
16. Ques:- What are the charges for Mutual Fund investment?
Ans:- At Mstock, there are no charges for Mutual fund investments.
17. Ques:- What are the account opening charges at Mstock?
Ans:- For equity, the account opening charge is free at Mstock
18. Ques:- Can we apply for IPOs at Mstock, and what are the charges for applying?
You can apply for IPOs at Mstock with a UPI id. There are no charges for IPO applications at Mstock
19. Ques:- What is the DP charge at Mstock?
Ans:- The DP charge at Mstock is Rs 12+18% GST.
20. Ques:- What is the payment gateway charge at Mstock for adding funds?
Ans:- The payment gateway charge at Mstock is Rs7-11+18%GST.
21. Ques:- What is the call and Trade charge at Mstock?
Ans:- The Call and Trade charge at Mstock is Rs 60+18% GST.
22. Ques:- What is the Auto Square-off charge at Mstock?
Ans:- The Auto Square-off charge at Mstock is Rs 60+18% GST.
23. Ques:- How much time is required for the withdrawal of funds at Mstock?
Ans:- The withdrawal request will be processed within 24 working hours at Mstock.
24. Ques:- Is Mstock open a demat account with CDSL or NSDL?
Ans:- Mstock open demat account with CDSL.
25. Ques:- Does Mstock provide margin funding?
Ans:- Mstock provides margin funding for Equity delivery. The margin trading funding interest rate is as low as 6.99%, which is the lowest in the industry. Also, there is no limit on the holding period.